- X-Digital wideband technology gives the controller the ability to read and report values that other controllers do not, which can deliver more optimized engine tuning and a safer overall operating condition. The controller's high speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value.
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers.
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor.
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires.
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V .
- 0-5V and RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders.
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %.
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825" gauge depth.
- Gauge cup depth only .200" deep.
- Auto dimming feature.
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display.
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included.
- Locking connectors.
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR.
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00.
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR.
- CANbus Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR.
- CANbus Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00.
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23.
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR.
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR.
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR.
AEM X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge 30-0300